2 cups All purpose flour (Maida)
2 cups Milk
2tsp Baking powder
1 1/2tbsp cooking Oil
Butter (for topping)
Whipped cream (for topping)
Powdered Sugar (for sprinkling)
Honey/Jam/Maple syrup (for drizzling)
Strawberry/Blueberry (any fruit)
Handheld electric mixer
- In a bowl mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Separate the white and yellow of the eggs and keep aside.
- Add the sugar and milk to the egg yolks and mix well.
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the flour mixture and mix well along with the oil.
- Beat the egg whites with the electric mixer until frothy.
- Transfer the egg whites into the flour and egg yolk mixture and gently fold with a spatula or flat spoon.
- Heat the tawa or griddle to 375 degrees and pour a big spoonful of batter and let it cook for 2 mins.
- Let it brown, then flip and cook the other side. (The second side may not be evenly brown as the first.)
Serve hot with softened butter/fruits/honey.