3/4 cup Basmati rice (cooked)
1 handful Curry leaves
1tbsp grated Coconut
3 small green chilli
1/2tsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp Dry red chilli (optional)
- Grind together curry leaves, coconut and green chilli along with water and make a watery paste(chutney like texture).
- Heat oil in a skillet, add cumin seeds, followed by the ground mixture.
- Cook until water is completely evaporated, along with salt and the mixture is left dry.
- Check salt for taste and switch off the flame.
- Now add the cooked rice and mix well so as to coat each grain of the rice with the curry leaf mixture.
Serve hot with raita or chips.