A healthy snack, to begin with and yet tasty and crunchy that you can't just munch one. It is guilt-free and perfect for mindless munching when watching a movie. Ditch the buttered popcorn and opt for these 'good for you' munchies. Also play with the seasonings to make it even more flavorful. Here goes the basic recipe,
1 large Sweet Potato (found this sweet variety of potato displayed under the name 'Yams')
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut the ends of the sweet potato and thinly slice'em with a mandoline slicer.
- Line a couple of baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Now lay the potato slices on the sheet, not overlapping with each other. Spray the potato slices with oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. After 15 mins keep an eye on the baking chips as it might blacken very quickly.
- Serve hot as a snack.