'A handful of nuts a day keeps your bad cholesterol away'. If you are not into raw nuts, try spicing it up and eat'em to compliment your naturally healthy diet. This is such a simple recipe and makes a great on-the-go snack with a spice kick. You can experiment with the spices and play with the recipe. Also try mixing some sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds along with the nuts. I always eat'em raw with my morning oatmeal bowl. Go healthy! Go Nuts!
1 cup Whole Raw Almonds
1 cup Whole Raw Walnuts
1tsp Chilli powder
1/2tsp Coriander powder
1/2tsp Cumin powder
1/4tsp ground Cinnamon
1/4tsp Black Pepper powder
1tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, cinnamon, black pepper powder and salt(i used a little less than 1/2 tsp), followed by the oil.
- Now add the nuts and mix well to coat the spicy masala.
- Spread the coated nuts on a baking sheet and roast'em for 10 mins by stirring twice in the middle.
- Let completely cool and store'em in an airtight container.