8oz Button Mushrooms (Quartered)
1 Yellow onions (diced)
3 small green chilli (chopped)
1 1/2tsp Garlic (minced)
1 1/2tsp Ginger (minced)
5-6 Curry leaves
1/4tsp Turmeric powder
2tsp Coriander Powder
1 1/2tsp Tandoori Chicken powder
1/2tsp Cumin seeds
1 Cinnamon stick (1/2")
- Heat oil in a skillet, add cumin seeds, cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Add onions along with salt and saute until tender.
- Then add garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add turmeric powder and saute until onions turn slightly brown.
- Then add coriander powder and tandoori powder and cook for a min.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and cook in a medium flame.
- As the mushrooms gets the heat, it releases water and let it cook until tender.
- When the water is all evaporated, add the curry leaves, reduce the flame and cook until the mushrooms turn slightly brown.
Serve hot with steamed rice, chapathi, anything.