1/4lb Asparagus (thinner spears)
2-3 Garlic pods (minced)
1/2tbsp Olive oil
Black pepper (freshly ground)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and trim the tough ends of asparagus and discard.
- In a baking sheet with aluminum foil, drizzle olive oil and roll the asparagus spears to coat the oil well.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic over the asparagus along with salt and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus for 10 mins or until tender when pricked with a fork.
- Remove the sheet from oven and serve warm.
A healthy snack or an appetizer or a side, you name it.