1 medium Cauliflower
2 cups All purpose flour (Maida)
2tbsp Corn flour
2 1/2tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 Tomato (chopped)
1/2 Yellow onion (diced)
2 Serrano pepper (round slices)
4tbsp Soy sauce
1tbsp Chilli-garlic sauce (store bought)
1 1/2 cups Water
- Wash and separate the florets, and keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix all purpose flour, corn flour, 1/2tbsp ginger-garlic paste, water, salt and make a lump-free thin batter.
- Dip the florets in the flour batter and deep fry'em in hot oil.
- In a skillet, heat oil, add the onion and saute for few mins.
- Then add the remaining ginger-garlic paste, serrano pepper (you can also use green chilli) and cook until the raw smell disappears.
- Now add tomatoes and cook till its completely mashed. (You can also puree the tomatoes and cook)
- Add the ajinomotto and pour the soy sauce with a tbsp of water.
- Now, add the fried florets and mix well along with the chilli-garlic sauce.
- Switch off the flame, and garnish with cilantro.
Serve with fried rice, chapathi or naan.