2 cups Basmati rice
1/2 cup Carrot (finely chopped)
1/2 cup green beans (finely chopped)
1/2 cup green peas
1 green onion (finely chopped)
1 Serrano pepper (finely chopped)
1/4 diced bell pepper (optional)
1tbsp ginger-garlic paste
3tbsp Soy sauce
1tsp White vinegar
1tbsp black pepper powder
- Cook the basmati rice along with 1/2tsp salt and 1tsp oil and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl along with a pinch of salt and 1/2tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan, pour the beaten eggs, scramble well and keep aside.
- In a big skillet, heat oil, add green chillies and ginger-garlic paste and saute well.
- Now add the chopped veggies (carrot, peas, beans and bell pepper), sprinkle some water and cook with lid closed for 3 mins.
- Then add salt and black pepper powder and fry for a couple mins more.
- Add the soy sauce and vinegar and saute well.
- Now add the cooked rice, mix gently and fry for 2-3 mins. (Check salt and pepper for taste)
- Finally add the scrambled eggs and fold into the rice.
Serve hot with Chilli chicken.