3tbsp Chilli powder
3/4tsp Turmeric powder
1 1/2tsp Rice flour
- Slice the eggplant into 1/2 inch circular or semi-circular pieces.
- Mix the chilli powder, turmeric powder, rice flour and salt and prepare a dry masala.
- Now coat the dry masala on both the sides of eggplant and marinate for 5-10 mins.
- In a skillet, drizzle oil to coat the pan, when the oil is hot, place the marinated eggplant and roast it in a medium flame.
- Cook for 4 mins, then, flip it over and cook for another 4 mins, until the sides starts to blacken.
Remove from pan and serve hot with dal rice.