1 Sweet Potato
1/2tbsp Coriander seeds
1/2tsp Fennel seeds
1/2tsp Oregano leaves (dried)
1/2tsp Black pepper (whole)
1/2tsp Sea salt
2 Garlic pods
1tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into small wedges and keep aside.
- Coarse grind the coriander seeds, fennel seeds, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Wrap the baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle the olive oil.
- Now toss the potato wedges and garlic, sprinkle 1/2 of the ground spices (keep the remaining for later) and mix well to coat.
- Bake for 20 mins or until the edges turn golden brown.
Serve hot as a side with any meat dish.