2 cups Shelled Peanuts (roasted)
Less than 1/4 cup Sugar
1tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut oil (organic)
- De-shell the roasted peanuts and blend it along with the salt and sugar.
- When it starts to stick at sides, add oil and blend until smooth. (You can also use olive or canola oil)
- Transfer it to an airtight container and store it in fridge for up-to 2 weeks.
- You can replace sugar with honey and also add pinch of ground cinnamon for extra flavor.
- If Spanish peanuts or Virginia peanuts are used, no additional oil is required.
- If you like it to be chunky, add chopped peanuts, almonds or macademia nuts to the blended paste.
A healthy and tasty spread for your bread, as it is homemade.