8oz White button mushroom (quartered)
1 Yellow onion (thinly sliced)
1/2 green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
3 dry red chillies (cut lengthwise)
4 garlic pods (crushed)
1 piece ginger (crushed)
2 spring onions (chopped)
5-6 Curry leaves
1/4tsp Turmeric powder
3/4tsp Chilli powder
2tsp Chicken masala powder
- Heat oil in a skillet, add dry red chillies and crushed ginger-garlic and saute for a min.
- Then add onions along with salt and saute until golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder and curry leaves and saute till curry leaves splutters.
- Now add chicken masala powder, chilli powder and saute for another min.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until water starts oozing out.
- Then add the bell pepper and half of the spring onions and saute in a reduced flame.
- Cook until tender and water is evaporated. Also, check salt for taste.
- Switch off and garnish with remaining spring onions.
Serve hot with steamed rice or chapathi.