Are you on a diet? Looking for a low calorie, healthy dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth?
1 cup Canned White Cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
1/3 cup Chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
1/3 cup Cacao powder (unsweetened)
2 Egg whites
1 cup Artificial sweetener (Splenda granulated)
1 1/2tbsp Agave syrup (light)
1/2tsp Vanilla extract
Cooking spray (for coating)
Electric Hand mixer
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper coated with cooking spray.(I coated with Organic Extra virgin coconut oil)
- Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer(whip attachment) until soft peaks form.
- Now add the artificial sweetener slowly and beat until its creamy and stiff peaks form, and keep it aside.
- Then, grind the beans, cacao powder, agave syrup and vanilla extract together until smooth, scraping the sides.
- Then add 1/3rd of creamy mixture with the cacao-beans mixture and blend for 30 secs.
- Now, fold the cacao mixture with the remaining creamy egg mixture until combined .
- Add the chocolate chips and gently fold to incorporate well to the batter.
- Drop spoonful of the cookie batter onto the sheet and spread out to form circles.
- Bake for 20 mins, rotating the sheet one turn halfway through baking.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack with a flat spoon or spatula to cool.
Mmmm! Crunchy outside, warm, soft and chocolaty inside.