2 White Potato (Boiled & Cubed)
1 long green chilli (cut lengthwise)
1tsp Ginger (minced)
1/2tsp Cumin seeds
1/2tsp Fennel seeds
1tsp Coriander seeds
1 pinch Fenugreek seeds
4-5 Curry leaves
1/2tsp ground Black pepper
- Coarsely ground the fennel seeds and coriander seeds.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and the ground fennel-coriander seeds.
- Then add ginger and saute for a min.
- Now add the potatoes, mix well and saute for 5 mins.
- When it starts browning, add salt followed by green chilli and curry leaves and saute for 4 mins.
- Add ground pepper and check salt for taste and roast for another min.
Switch off and serve hot with sambar/dal rice.