1 Yellow onion (chopped)
2 Roma Tomatoes (chopped)
4-5 Curry leaves (optional)
1 1/2tsp Chilli powder
1tsp Fennel seeds
1/2tsp Mustard seeds
1/2tsp Urad dal
1 Cinnamon stick (1")
- Heat oil in a skillet, add mustard seeds, when it splutters, add urad dal, followed by fennel seeds and cinnamon.
- Then add onions along with salt and saute until tender.
- Add curry leaves and saute for a min.
- Add tomatoes and cook until completely mashed up.
- Now add chilli powder, salt and cook well for 3 mins.
- Break the eggs carefully, pour it into the skillet and cook until the eggs are set.
- Finally, switch off and garnish with cilantro.
Serve hot with chapathi.