5-6 Bread slices
1/4 cup Milk
1/4tsp ground Cinnamon
- Beat the eggs well along with milk and ground cinnamon.
- Heat the griddle or tawa and spread the butter.
- I have chosen 100% whole wheat bread. Bread with thicker slices would be much better.
- Dip the bread slice in the egg mixture and place it on the hot griddle.
- Cook for 2 mins and flip it over and cook for another 2 mins.
- Remove from the heat once both sides are evenly browned.
- Halve the slices and dust with powdered sugar.
M'm m'm good...