3/4 cup Quinoa
1 1/2 cup Broccoli (florets separated)
1/2 Green Bell pepper (thinly sliced)
1/2 Yellow onion (diced)
2 Green Chilli (chopped)
1tsp Ginger (grated)
1tsp Garlic (grated)
3/4tsp + 1/4tsp ground Black pepper
1tsp White Vinegar
1 1/2tsp Soy sauce
1tbsp + 1tsp + 1tsp Oil
- In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs along with 1tsp water, 1/4tsp of salt and pepper each.
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan, pour the beaten eggs and scramble'em.
- Transfer it to a plate and keep aside.
- Heat water along with salt in a small skillet, bring it to a boil, add the broccoli and cook for 4 mins.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Also pressure cook the quinoa in 1 1/4 cups water along with 1tsp oil and salt. Fluff it with a fork and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet, add green chilli, followed by ginger and garlic, saute until raw smell disappears.
- Now add onions and saute until tender.
- Add the bell pepper along with salt and saute until tender.(Do not brown the onions.)
- Toss the cooked broccoli and saute for a min.
- Then pour the vinegar and soy sauce, give it a quick stir.
- Add the cooked quinoa into the skillet and toss gently until its mixed well.
- Now add the scrambled eggs and fold gently with the quinoa.
- Add pepper powder and check salt for taste at this time. (You can also add chilli-garlic sauce for extra heat.)
- Reduce the flame to medium-low and cook for a couple more mins.
- Switch off and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Serve hot with raita and potato chips.