1 cup Rava
1 cup Rice flour
1/2 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
3 Green Chillies (minced)
1tsp Ginger (minced)
1tsp Black pepper powder
1 1/2tsp Whole black pepper (optional)
1tsp Cumin seeds
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients except oil with enough water resulting a lump-free thin batter. (butter-milk consistency)
- Heat the griddle at high, rub the surface with onion dipped in oil (this avoids the dosa sticking to the griddle/tawa), pour/sprinkle the batter with your hand all over the surface.
- (For onion dosa, sprinkle chopped onion over the hot griddle, wait for 30 secs, then pour the batter as usual.)
- Now add drops of oil over the dosa and spread it over with a spatula.
- Cook for 3-4 mins or until the bottom side is all browned. Do not flip, as the top side is already cooked.
- Carefully fold the sides over another and transfer it to a plate.
Serve hot with coconut chutney.