A perfect party favorite appetizer baked to crunchy outside, moist and juicy inside. This is actually my husband's recipe. Well i wouldn't say a recipe exactly, because his spice mix was prepared by adding some of this and some of that from the pantry. And it worked. He is familiar with those spice powders during his bachelor cooking times. (Check my No Name Chicken recipe for more details) So he experimented out with the the same mix and later i started measuring out ingredients and came up with a share-able recipe. Even now, i like the way he cooks (ahem! which happens rarely) casually without measuring any of the ingredients. Anyways here goes the recipe,
12-14 Chicken party wings (drumettes and wingettes)
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp Chicken curry powder
2 tsp Tandoori chicken powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Oil
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken wings by mixing in all the spice powders, salt and oil.
- Massage the wings and let it marinate for at least 2 hrs or better overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange the marinated chicken wings.
- Bake for 20 mins, flip once and bake for another 20 mins.
- Place the baking sheet on the counter for 5 mins before serving.
- Serve warm with ranch sauce.