Popsicle is made by freezing any flavored liquid around a stick. With summer around the corner, this aromatic and exotic rose flavored popsicle will be perfect to cool you down. Rose milk is one of my childhood favorite and i can't have enough of it. You can find rose milk in a few Indian restaurants menu here in the US. Freezing the rose milk in the molds is a fun way to eat with your family. Hope you will have fun making'em and slurping'em. Here goes the recipe,
2 cups 2% Milk4 tbsp Rose syrup
1 tsp Rose water
1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
2 tbsp Sugar or to taste
- Heat the milk and let it boil for 3-5 mins. Keep stirring to avoid the skin formation.
- Switch off and immediately add the cardamom powder, sugar syrup and sugar to taste.
- Add the rose water and let it come to room temperature.
- Now pour the rose milk into Popsicle molds and freeze them for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- To loosen and remove the popsicle out, slowly run warm water on the outside of the mold.
- Serve and enjoy it on a hot day.
- If you like milky popsicle, boil the milk for few more mins until it thickens up before adding the syrup.
- You can also add finely chopped nuts or cooked vermicelli for more texture.